Children and Education
Top 3 Fully Funded Training
Supports internal learning/development, particularly around staff understanding/application of Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS). - Learn more
Develops practitioner knowledge of providing a safe/secure environment for children by understanding key legislation relating to safeguarding/welfare. Supports higher-level skills development to ensure health/wellbeing/safety of children. - Learn more
Develops enhanced knowledge of leadership/management through applying leadership and management theory to practice and developing sustainable child-centred teams. - Learn more
Children and Education Courses
At no cost to your business, with as little or as much support as you need for up to 26 weeks, we are here to help get your team upskilled in the Children and Education sector and ready to support the realisation of any and all your future business goals.
We bring you:
- dedicated Skills Coach offering 1-1 support and advice
- Bespoke business diagnostic to identify skills gaps and growth opportunities
- Individual skills and career development plans for your employees
- Support in Health and Wellbeing and Apprenticeships
- Exclusive access to GM Skills Map and 760+ fully funded Training Modules
- Plethora of Workshops, Webinars and Events
Interested in other courses?
UPSKILL . EQUIP . LEARN
New Courses (Fully Funded)
NEW courses are being added to the GM Skills Map each week so take the time to review and search what's on offer.
64% of our Skills for Growth SME Support clients* report skill gaps in their current workforce, causing them to lose business to competitors.*Skills for Growth - SME support programme | Results below are based upon >760 responses from businesses in Greater Manchester, submitted during August to December 2022